Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Rudolf Schenker



 “I had not really heard about Sikkim but was pleasantly surprised when I got here. It is like Shangrila. Although there was some news about the earthquake and the trail of devastation it left but I find that the people here have bounced back after the disaster. I did not know that people in this part of the world had also heard our music. I was surprised and thrilled to see everyone mouthing our songs word by word. I agreed to come as part of ‘Scorpions for charity’ because we have always been interested in such events. I was also surprised to come across talented musicians here in Sikkim and I had a great time jamming with them here. I hope to visit Sikkim again in the future if I get a chance.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Readers are invited to comment on, criticise, run down, even appreciate if they like something in this blog. Comments carrying abusive/ indecorous language and personal attacks, except when against the people working on this blog, will be deleted. It will be exciting for all to enjoy some earnest debates on this blog...